Majority of Doctors Disapprove of TrumpcareMay 22, 2017 |
by Megan Wood
Fifty-eight percent of U.S. physicians disapprove of the president’s healthcare plan, according to an InCrowd survey of 1,003 physicians.
Here are five insights:
- Of the surveyed physicians, 56 percent disapprove of President Donald Trump’s overall performance.
- Twenty-eight percent of physicians support the American Health Care Act, compared to 54 percent who approve of the ACA.
- About two-thirds of the surveyed physicians anticipate premiums to rise and 65 percent predict reimbursement rates to worsen.
- Fifty-nine percent of physicians think the number of uninsured patients will grow and 42 percent predict care quality will decrease.
- Of physicians, 51 percent think the media hones in on irrelevant healthcare topics.